Bulgarian FinMin To Attend World Bank and IMF Annual Meetings
Bulgaria’s FinMin Petar Chobanov will participate in the Annual Meetings of the World Bank Group (WBG) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in Washington on October 11 - 13.
Minister of Finance Petar Chobanov, Governor for Bulgaria in WBG, will take part in the regular Annual Meetings of the Board of Governors of WBG and the Board of Governors of IMF.
Minister Chobanov will participate in the meetings of the Dutch Constituency Group of countries in the IMF and the World Bank Group (WBG), to which Bulgaria belongs.
Bulgaria’s Financial Minister will have meetings with representatives of different international financial institutions, large investment banks, central banks and senior management teams of IMF and WBG.
Bulgarian National Bank Governor and Governor for Bulgaria in the IMF, Ivan Iskrov and BNB Deputy Governor Tsvetan Gunev will join Chobanov as members of the Bulgarian delegation.
- » Parliamentary Control Canceled over Bulgaria's Budget 2014
- » Bulgaria's Parliament Ups Security Agency Budget to BGN 112 M
- » Bulgaria's MPs Approve Budget 2014 Framework, Hope to Boost Growth
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves Threefold Decrease of Gambling Tax
- » Bulgarian MPs to Vote on Budget 2014 after Long, Fruitless Debates
- » Bulgarian MPs Postpone Budget Vote