Libya Denies Finance Minister Also Kidnapped
Libya’s government has denied reports that the country’s finance minister was also kidnapped.
"This is not true," Amel Jerary, the director of communications to the prime minister, told Al Jazeera.
She explained that the raid during which Libyan Prime Minister Ali Zeidan was abducted, happened in the middle of the night.
"I'm afraid at this point, nothing is very clear. How it is done, I really don't have any information on this. I'm sure that the people who have done this were very well prepared," Jerary said.
- » Blast near Yemen Defence Ministry in Sanaa
- » Westerwelle: EU Still Hopes to See Ukraine Joining
- » 3 Ukrainian Ex-Presidents Back Pro-EU Protests
- » Ukrainian PM Threatens Pro-EU Protesters with Prison
- » Azarov Threatens Western Ukraine with Budget Cuts over Protests
- » Russia Calls for Non-Interference in Ukraine