CCTV Frames Two Bulgarians for ATM Skimming in India
Mumbai police authorities have obtained CCTV coverage to implicate two Bulgarians in an ATM skimming scheme.
The police said the CCTV images now form the most crucial evidence against two Bulgarian nationals, Tsenev Yulian Georgiev (27) and Elin Pelin (26), shown as wanted accused in the chargesheet, The Indian Express newspaper reported.
As many as 37 bank accounts were hacked and Rs 22.45 lakh stolen from the Axis bank ATM, outside the State Police Headquarters in Colaba, in June.
Of the accounts hacked, 10 belonged to police personnel, who lost their money after data and money were allegedly transferred to several bogus accounts in Greece and Bulgaria, from where the money was later withdrawn.
- » Bulgarian Linked to Gang Boss Murder in Amsterdam Shot at Home
- » 70 Illegal Immigrants Arrested on Bulgarian Border
- » Two Policemen Arrested in Sofia for Brutal Beating
- » Bulgarian Sentenced to 11 Y Jail in Romania for Espionage
- » Syrian Attacker of Bulgarian Shopkeeper Charged
- » Bulgarians among Top Complainants with Strasbourg Court