Bulgaria's Black Sea Town To Reconstruct Seaport
Bulgaria's Council of Ministers approved a decision to modernize the fishery port of Bulgaria's Black Sea southern town of Pomorie, according to government's press center.
At a regular sitting on Wednesday, Bulgarian ministers approved a reconstruction project over Pomorie's fishery port and for building additional equipment, reported dnevnik.bg .
The modernization of the port aims at improving the safety of ships and boats' stay as well as making the work conditions on the seaport better.
The fishery port has been intended for fishery boats' mooring and stay.
Pomorie municipality is a beneficiary of the Operational Programme for Fisheries Development.
- » Bulgarian PM Presented with BBLF's Business Ethics Standard
- » Bulgaria PM: Current Govt Not to Blame for South Stream Issues
- » Retail Trade in Bulgaria Up 6.9% Y/Y in Oct 2013
- » Bulgaria's Exports to EU Up 9% Y/Y in Jan-Sept 2013
- » Bulgarian Parliament Passes State Budget 2014
- » Bulgaria's Construction Production Index Up 0.5% M/M in Oct 2013