Maxim Behar Moderates World PR Forum in Paris
Bulgarian PR expert Maxim Behar will moderate ICCO Summit 2013 PR Forum in Paris on October 10th.
Maxim Behar, Treasurer of “International Communications Consultancy Organisation” (ICCO) for a fourth consecutive year, was elected moderator for this year’s annual event of the organization, ICCO Summit 2013, to be held in Paris on 10 – 11 October.
The forum is organized by “International Communications Consultancy Organisation” (ICCO), the largest PR association in the world that represents over 1,700 PR firms.
“This is a great recognition for the level of Bulgaria’s PR market, as well as for the success of the companies that I personally manage - M3 Communications Group, Bulgaria and Hill+Knowlton Strategies, Czech Republic”, said Maxim Behar.
“Change or Perish: The Future of PR" is the main topic of ICCO Summit 2013, a unique event that pulls together senior PR practitioners to explore the issues and trends affecting PR industry.
On Ocober 10th Maxim Behar will speak about the challenges ahead of the PR industry and about the newest trends in the client - PR agency relations during the “Identifying and Engaging Key Industry Influencers” panel discussion at the summit.
A week ago, Maxim Behar debated on the topic of social media and transparency at the World Communication Forum Davos (WCF Davos) in Prague.
The Bulgarian PR expert was elected Co-Chairman of the Committee of WCF Davos at the beginning of 2013.
- » Bulgaria Expects 10% Rise in Tourist Numbers in Summer 2016
- » Bulgaria Says Gas Link with Romania to Be Completed in Autumn 2016
- » Bulgaria Says China Proposing to Invest USD 100 M in Car Wheel Plant in Ruse
- » Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria to Test Bi-Directional Gas Flows by Year's End
- » Bulgaria’s Jan-May Current Account Balance Turns to Surplus
- » Bulgaria to Pay Debts to 2 Airports Put Up for Concession