Nina Dobrev Goes Topless in Support of Obamacare
Bulgaria-born actress Nina Dobrev, known best for her sexy dressing style and red carpet appearances, has taken her top down in support of Obama healthcare law.
The 24-year-old "Vampire Diaries" star stripped down and posed for an Instagram photo as a means of drawing attention to the issue of healthcare.
Dobrev posed topless with a sign reading "#getcovered" in front of her chest.
"Im Canadian. We have healthcare for all. If you dont have insurance go to http://say.ly/cdi6TN2 and #GetCovered, Because w/o it, youre naked," she wrote.
A number of celebrities have shown their support for the healthcare law with the hashtag #getcovered by posting messages, including Kerry Washington, Sarah Silverman, Rosario Dawson, Sophia Bush, Kate Bosworth, Julianne Moore and Shaun White.
But their support was far less revealing than Dobrev’s.
- » ABBA Consider Live Reunion - Agnetha Faltskog
- » Sharapova Tweets Joy of Bulgarian Dimitrov's Title
- » Sharapova’s Agent Denies Pregnancy Rumours, Slams Media
- » Sharapova's Rumoured Pregnancy Makes Headlines in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Fitness Icon Wins World Title in Competition
- » Miss Bulgaria 2013: Miss Georgia Great Friend, to Visit Me Soon