Bulgaria's Dimitrov Announces Rasheed as New Short-Term Coach
Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has announced Australian Roger Rasheed as his new short-term coach.
“Roger (Rasheed) and I have agreed to spend some time in the short term to help me in the journey forward in preparation for 2014 and we both are looking forward to this collaboration,” Dimitrov said on Facebook Monday.
Rasheed has previously coached the likes of Lleyton Hewitt, Gaël Monfils and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.
The Stockholm-based Good to Great Tennis Academy announced at the end of September that it would no longer work with the Bulgarian.
- » World Cup 2014 Groups Drawn
- » Bulgaria's Pulev Opponent Pulls Out of Upcoming Fight
- » Russia's Zenit Latest in Line for Bulgarian Youngster
- » Fulham Coach Praises Bulgaria's Berbatov, Rules out Transfer Rumors
- » Berbatov to Seek Fulham Exit in January - Report
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Makes It to ATP's Hottest Shots of 2013