Fees for Registering Limited Liability Companies in Bulgaria to Drop by 31%
Fees for registering limited liability companies in Bulgaria are to be reduced by 31% under a set of proposals of Justice Minister Zinaida Zlatanova for reducing administrative fees.
The fee will be dropped from BGN 160 to BGN 110 for paper-based applications and from BGN 80 to BGN 55 for electronic applications, according to Standard daily.
Under a proposal of a working group on the tariffs of the Registry Agency, fees for submitting annual financial reports will drop from BGN 50 to BGN 40 for paper-based documents and from BGN 25 to BGN 20 for electronic documents.
According to reports of the Registry Agency, 70% of companies submitted reports online in 2013 and there were next to no queues at the offices of the Agency.
There is also a proposal to switch to one-stop-shop service.
Tariffs for services related to the BULSTAT register are expected to drop by 24%.
Some fees for the property register will drop by 30%, others by less, because the calculation method is more complex.
The authorities are also considering a proposal to announce a public procurement procedure for the establishment of a single phone number where citizens will be able to receive information and share problems.
- » Bulgarian PM Presented with BBLF's Business Ethics Standard
- » Bulgaria PM: Current Govt Not to Blame for South Stream Issues
- » Retail Trade in Bulgaria Up 6.9% Y/Y in Oct 2013
- » Bulgaria's Exports to EU Up 9% Y/Y in Jan-Sept 2013
- » Bulgarian Parliament Passes State Budget 2014
- » Bulgaria's Construction Production Index Up 0.5% M/M in Oct 2013