Bulgarian ‘Cocaine King’ Faces Extradition to Romania Again
Sofia City Court is going to rule on Monday on the extradition of suspected drug lord Evelin Banev aka Brendo to Romania.
Bulgaria's northern neighbor is also probing Banev and has charged him already with illegal drugs trafficking through the port of Constanta to Western Europe.
This is the second time that Romanian prosecutors have called for Brendo’s extradition. Their first request was turned down by the Bulgarian court, which demanded that Romania provides more information about the charges against Banev, but did not receive any.
Bulgaria is to pay all expenses if Brendo is to be extradited to Romania.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Ministry Computers Hacked by China - Report
- » Sofia Court to Review 'Cocaine King' Extradition to Romania
- » Czech Police Hit on Bulgarian Mobsters - Report
- » Bulgarian Linked to Gang Boss Murder in Amsterdam Shot at Home
- » 70 Illegal Immigrants Arrested on Bulgarian Border
- » Two Policemen Arrested in Sofia for Brutal Beating