Bulgarian Man May Win 'World’s Best Job'
Bulgarian blogger Kiril Christov stands a chance to win travel website Jauntaroo’s Best Job Around the World competition, becoming the website’s Chief World Explorer.
Christov is currently the second most liked candidate, Bulgaria’s 24 Chasa daily has revealed.
Jauntaroo has made a job offer to send an intrepid traveler around the world for a year and pay him or her USD 100,000. To earn it, the Chief World Explorer must write for the site and appear in video webisodes about each destination.
To pick the right traveler, the company asked for 60 second video submissions in which applicants explain why they are the right one.
The cutoff was September 15, the selection will be announced in November.
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Church Honors St Anna
- » Bulgarian Composer Dobrinka Tabakova Nominated for Grammy Awards 2014
- » Only 20% of Bulgarian Roma Have Jobs – Study
- » 62% of Bulgarians against Accepting More Refugees – Poll
- » Protesting Bulgarian Students with 'College Day' Action
- » Bulgarian Students Celebrate 'College Day'