Train Derails in Bulgaria, No Casualties
A fast train running Bulgaria’s second-biggest city of Plovdiv to the coastal Varna has derailed on Thursday morning, but the accident caused no casualties, authorities said.
The accident occurred shortly after 6 am, near the village of Sindel.
Nearly 90 passengers were traveling aboard the train, but none of them has been injured.
- » Father of Bulgarian Teenage Protester Faces Questioning
- » Bulgaria's Ex Royal Palace Remains State Property
- » Majority of Bulgarians Support Full Smoking Ban
- » Bulgaria's Fishermen, Bankers Honor St Nikolas
- » Heavy North European Storm Claims First Victims
- » Eight Protesters Detained in Bulgaria’s Capital Sofia