Most Bulgarian Govt Websites Go Down, Reason Unclear
The Bulgarian government’s official website (government.bg), as well as the websites of most Bulgarian ministries, temporarily went down on Wednesday, with the reason yet to be identified.
The websites of the President, the Supreme Judicial Council, the Chief Prosecutor’s Office and the State Agency for National Security also went down.
Several local news agencies suspected a hacker attack for the incident.
All websites were back online as of 6:00 pm on Wednesday.
The sites of the Parliament, the Finance Ministry, the Interior Ministry and the Education Ministry remained unaffected.
- » Plovdiv, Sofia, Tarnovo, Varna Shortlisted for Europe Culture Capital
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 20 Years in Francophonie
- » Fresh Poll Shows 4% Margin between Major Bulgarian Parties
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejects Easing Full Smoking Ban
- » Bulgarians Protest against Ease of Smoking Ban
- » Ennio Morricone in Sofia - Encore after Encore