Ruse Theater to Host ‘Days of Romanian Culture’ in November
Bulgaria’s Danube city of Ruse will organize the “Days of Romanian Culture” in the end of November.
The city’s Drama Theater will host Romanian plays, art exhibitions, and a performance by a Romanian chamber orchestra.
The director of the theater, Orlin Dyakov, will stage his own authored play, which will also be a part of the national campaign against drugs.
Dyakov is positive that the increased subsidy for the theater, as well as the high attendance rate for 2013 can be maintained in the future as well.
- » Russian Businessmen to Turn Sofia Mall into Orthodox Christianity Museum - Report
- » Ennio Morricone to Delight Sofia Audience
- » Bulgarian Composer Dobrinka Tabakova Nominated for Grammy Awards 2014
- » Bulgaria's Fishermen, Bankers Honor St Nikolas
- » Bulgaria's History Museum with Free Admission for Christmas
- » US Foundation Launches 9th Sofia Student Film Fest