Bulgaria's Stanislav Manolev Suffers Injury
Bulgaria's national team footballer Stanislav Manolev has suffered an injury in Monday's match between the PSV Reserves team and Twente's Reserves.
Manolev, who has fallen out with first team coach Phillip Cocu, has been playing for the second team of the Eindhoven side. However, he is a key player in Lyuboslav Penev's national team.
The PSV website has not specified what the injury is or how serious it is, but the Bulgarian was substituted in the 64th minute of the match due to physical reasons, explains sportni.bg.
The injury comes just 10 days before Bulgaria's crucial World Cup qualifying match against Armenia, and 4 days later against the Czech Republic.
- » Bulgaria’s Pulev to Face American Joey Abell
- » World Cup 2014 Groups Drawn
- » Bulgaria's Pulev Opponent Pulls Out of Upcoming Fight
- » Russia's Zenit Latest in Line for Bulgarian Youngster
- » Fulham Coach Praises Bulgaria's Berbatov, Rules out Transfer Rumors
- » Berbatov to Seek Fulham Exit in January - Report