Bulgarian Govt Plans Christmas Bonuses for Pensioners
Bulgaria's Minister of Labor and Social Policy, Hasan Ademov revealed that pensioners receiving less than BGN 200 per month may be entitled to Christmas bonuses of up to BGN 50.
"The Christmas bonus has been absent for the last 4 years and the Government is ready to assist those with the lowest pensions", said Ademov.
Most of the bonuses will be between BGN 35-40, depending on the state of the budget at the end of November.
- » Bulgarian Parliament to Discuss Smoking Ban Amendments
- » Bulgaria's GERB Suffers 2nd 'Renegade' Loss
- » Bulgaria to Lift Bank Secrect in Conflict of Interest Cases
- » Bulgarian PM Predicts Economic Growth in 2014
- » Bulgarian MPs OK Party Subsidy Cut by BGN 1
- » Ex MP of Bulgaria's GERB Vows Independence, Not to Join Socialists