Forbes Writer Andy Greenberg Promotes New Book in Bulgaria
Andy Greenberg, a Forbes magazine reporter based in New York City, will promote the Bulgarian edition of his book on WikiLeaks, “This Machine Kills Secrets" on Tuesday in Sofia.
Greenberg will attend the premiere of his book in a bookstore in downtown Sofia on October 1st.
“This Machine Kills Secrets: How WikiLeakers, Cypherpunks, and Hacktivists Aim to Free the World's Information” is a a chronicle of the history and future of information leaks, from the Pentagon Papers to WikiLeaks and beyond.
Greenberg has visited Bulgaria, back in 2011 to meet with Bulgarian investigative journalists Atanas Tchobanov and Assen Yordanov to talk about their website BalkanLeaks, which Greenberg calls "WikiLeaks' Most Successful Copycat Site."
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Church Honors St Anna
- » Bulgarian Composer Dobrinka Tabakova Nominated for Grammy Awards 2014
- » Only 20% of Bulgarian Roma Have Jobs – Study
- » 62% of Bulgarians against Accepting More Refugees – Poll
- » Protesting Bulgarian Students with 'College Day' Action
- » Bulgarian Students Celebrate 'College Day'