Emergency Siren System to Be Tested Across Bulgaria on Monday
Bulgaria's emergency siren system will be tested in ten Bulgarian cities at 1:00 pm on Tuesday, the Interior Ministry announced.
The cities are Sofia, Burgas, Varna, Ruse, Kardzhali, Smolyan, Pleven, Plovidv, Pazardzhik and Montana.
The test ,carried out on account of the Order for Early Warnings and Announcement of Disasters aims to check the technical state of the sirens and to make citizens able to recognize their sound.
The sirens will be accompanied by information in Bulgarian.
There will be also a signal marking the end of the emergency alert.
- » Poll: 33% of Bulgarians Have No Savings
- » L'Oreal, UNESCO Program in Bulgaria Gives Applicants More Time, Chances
- » Amnesty International Slams Bulgaria, EU over Refugees Treatment
- » Refugees Stage New Protest in Bulgarian Capital
- » Plovdiv, Sofia, Tarnovo, Varna Shortlisted for Europe Culture Capital
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 20 Years in Francophonie