34 Tons of Dairy Products Disappear from Bulgaria’s State Reserve
Thousand of kilos of Bulgarian white and yellow cheese have disappeared from the Bulgarian state reserve, according to the country’s Interior Ministry.
Police officers discovered Monday that 24 tons of white cheese and 10 tons of yellow cheese from the state have gone missing following an inspection of a warehouse in the southern town of Haskovo.
An investigation is currently being conducted into the case.
Police authorities say that measures have been taken to prevent illegal exports of cheese from the state reserve.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Ministry Computers Hacked by China - Report
- » Sofia Court to Review 'Cocaine King' Extradition to Romania
- » Czech Police Hit on Bulgarian Mobsters - Report
- » Bulgarian Linked to Gang Boss Murder in Amsterdam Shot at Home
- » 70 Illegal Immigrants Arrested on Bulgarian Border
- » Two Policemen Arrested in Sofia for Brutal Beating