Bulgarian Ex-PM's Facebook Page 'Hacked' – Report
The Facebook profile of former Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has been hacked, according to media reports.
The press office of Borisov’s center-party has told the Focus news agency that his Facebook profile is currently “blocked.”
Borisov’s Facebook page became inaccessible at the end of August, just one day after the former PM created it. The page was then allegedly reported by political opponents.
Borisov’s Facebook account was later reactivated.
- » Refugees, Their Bulgarian Friends Become 'Human of Year' 2013
- » Bulgarian Nationalist Chief Stirs Fresh 'Lavish Life' Scandal
- » Bulgarian University People Protest by Building 'Book Wall'
- » Russian Businessmen to Turn Sofia Mall into Orthodox Christianity Museum - Report
- » Ennio Morricone to Delight Sofia Audience
- » Attack on Bulgaria's Dogan Makes AFP Pics of Year