Russia Defeats Serbia at 2013 Euro Volley Semi-Final
Defending European men's volleyball champions Serbia were defeated by Russia 3:1 at the first semi-final of the 2013 European volleyball championships.
The game, played at the Parken Stadium in Copenhagen, was contested, by the Russians managed to make over for their 2:3 semi-finals defeat by the Serbs back in 2011.
The four sets finished 25:19, 24:26, 25:23, 25:15 in Russia's favor.
In the other semi-final, to be played again at the Parken (6 pm local time, 7 pm EET), Bulgaria will face the team of Italy.
The final and third place match will be played in Copenhagen Sunday.
- » Berbatov to Seek Fulham Exit in January - Report
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Makes It to ATP's Hottest Shots of 2013
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Says It is His Turn Now
- » Bulgaria's Ivelin Popov Close to Zenit Deal - Report
- » PSV Eindhoven Coach: Ludogorets Showed Class
- » Project for New National Stadium in Sofia to Gain Pace in 2014