Bulgarian Police Chief Secretary Involved in Light Crash
The official car carrying Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Chief Secretary Svetlozar Lazarov has crashed Saturday morning on the E-79 international road.
The car was on its way from Sofia to Vidin, when it entered the oncoming traffic lane and hit into a car coming from the other direction, reported the Interior Ministry press service.
No one has been injured in what was only a light crash, says the press office.
According to initial reports, what caused the crash was a slippage due to the wet road.
The driver of the official vehicle has been issued a ticket.
- » Bulgaria's Employment Agency Head Sacked
- » Bulgaria President to Analyze Budget 2014 before Veto Decision
- » Bulgarian Opposition Want Parliament Vice-Speaker Fired
- » Bulgarian Students Protest against Interior Ministry Draft
- » Bulgarian PM: No Political Purge of Protesting Administration
- » Bulgaria Rules Out Fencing Entire Border with Turkey