Bulgarian Govt to Invest in Mass Sports Development in 2014
Bulgaria’s government intends to secure more funds next year to support mass sports in Bulgaria investing in building more sports facilities across the country and enhancing the coordination between institutions involved, informed Bulgarian Sports Minister Mariana Georgieva.
Changes in state budget allocation for 2014 aim to provide for building mixed sports centers in each municipality in Bulgaria and improving coordination between Sports ministry, federations and clubs, Georgieva stated on Friday.
“Our work is directed at recovering the interaction practices between the state and the municipalities, between the Sports ministry, the mass sports federations and clubs and of course, at high accomplishments in Bulgarian sport,” the minister said.
Bulgaria can host the next World Men Boxing Championship, announced the chair of International Amateur Boxing Federation, following a meeting with Georgieva , the ministry’s press center cited.
- » Three ex-European Champions Among Possible Ludogorets Opponents
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Finish Europa Group Undefeated
- » Don King to Attend Bulgaria’s Pulev Match
- » Bulgaria’s Lukoil Akademik Exit Eurocup
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Arrive in Zagreb to Face Dinamo
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Stars on the Market – Report