Bulgarian Government Forecasts Economic Growth for 2014
Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister Daniela Bobeva predicts a 1.9% economic growth during 2014.
Bobeva specified that the growth will depend much on economic processes in the EU , Bulgaria's foreign trade, as well as the internal economic policies and utilization of EU funds.
The International Monetary Fund predicts a much lower 0.5% growth for Bulgaria.
Bobeva was critical of the educational system, which according to her is not streamlined with the needs of the labor market. She believes that the government must enact programs for vocational retraining to balance the market's needs.
- » Bulgarian Socialists to Submit Antitrust Package in Early 2014
- » Bulgaria's Employment Agency Head Sacked
- » Bulgaria President to Analyze Budget 2014 before Veto Decision
- » Bulgarian Opposition Want Parliament Vice-Speaker Fired
- » Bulgarian Students Protest against Interior Ministry Draft
- » Bulgarian PM: No Political Purge of Protesting Administration