Bulgarian Photovoltaic Association Appoints New Head
Meglena Rusenova was appointed Wednesday as the new head of the Bulgarian Photovoltaic Association (BPA).
Meglena Rusenova is replacing Nikola Gazdov on the post of a BPA chief while Gazdov, on his part, comes in charge of the international affairs of the association, remaining in the management.
Ivo Ivanov and Vladimir Alichkov were appointed as deputy-chairmen.
At an official meeting, the association decided to increase the directors’ council by including eleven members.
The Board of Directors of BPA includes Iskra Cholakova, Anelia Erdli, Petar Lazarov, Ginka Varbakova, Borislav Ivanov, Vasil Stoimennov and Rumen Hristov.
- » Bulgaria Energy Min to Meet Oettinger over South Stream
- » Bulgaria PM: Current Govt Not to Blame for South Stream Issues
- » Bulgarian Socialists Breaking Belene NPP Promise, Says Ex-IM
- » Bulgarian MPs Mull Tax on All Types of Electricity Producers
- » Gazprom Surprised, Disappointed at EC Stance on South Stream
- » Romanians Threaten to Set Houses Ablaze in Protest against Chevron Fracking