Bulgaria Appoints New Consuls in New York, Bitola
The Bulgarian government appointed two new Consul Generals.
Milen Lyutskanov will represent the country in New York, and Teodor Russinov in Bitola.
Both are career diplomats with extensive service.
Milen Lyutskanov was Deputy Permanent Representative and Deputy Chief of the Bulgarian mission to NATO. Lyutskanov was also Deputy Foreign Minister.
Teodor Russinov is currently Director Southeastern Europe Department, European Countries Directorate, Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Rusinov has an experience in international relations with Southeastern Europe countries and with Macedonia.
Bulgaria is to open a consulate in the Republic of Cameroon, announced the cabinet. The new consulate will be headed by a Honorary Consul.
Also, the government approved the opening of a honorary consulate of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Blagoevgrad.
- » Bulgaria Reiterates Support for Kosovo's EU Entry Bid
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Boost Parliamentary Cooperation over Schengen
- » Ukraine Embassy in Sofia Declines Comments on Pro-EU Protest
- » Bulgarian Red Cross Receives Refugee Aid from Slovakia
- » Bulgaria, Iran Hold Top Diplomatic Meeting after Key Nuclear Agreement
- » Bulgaria Welcomes Landmark Iran Deal