Bulgaria's Govt to Decide on Allocating Extra BGN 116 M to Settle Debts to Businesses
Bulgaria's government is to discuss Wednesday the allocation of an additional BGN 116 M for the payment of outstanding debts to businesses.
Tuesday's sitting is to start around 30 minutes after the conclusion of debates in Parliament on the no-confidence motion against the government, according to reports of dnevnik.bg.
The proposal to allocate additional funding was submitted by Finance Minister Petar Chobanov. It envisages covering additional spending and transfers under the 2013 budget to the amount of BGN 258.7 M.
The money will be provided from the reserve for unforeseen and urgent expenses in the sphere of structural reforms and additional fiscal measures.
Some BGN 142.6 M of the total will be allocated to social measures and pro-business measures.
- » ABB Receives Bulgarian Building of Year 2013 Award
- » Bulgarian Renewable Energy Firms to Be Refunded over Grid Access Fee
- » Bulgarian Watchdog Hints at Power Price Cut in February-March 2014
- » Bulgaria's Govt to Review 7 Ski Tourism Development Projects
- » Bulgaria’s 2012 GDP per Capita Ranks Last in EU
- » Bugaria's Constitutional Court to Review Renewable Energy Fee