Prosecutors Press Charges against Burgas 'Grocery' Murder Suspect
The Prosecutor’s Office in Bulgaria’s Black Sea city of Burgas has pressed charges against Lyubomir Simeonov who is suspected for the murder of a bank executive, reported Kalina Chalkynova, the chair of the Regional Prosecutors office.
Lyubomir Simeonov from the nearby town of Sungurlare was detained as a suspect for the shooting of Pavlinka Yovcheva.
The 54-year old head of a microcrediting department in a local bank was killed Monday morning in front of a grocery store in central Burgas.
The suspect was in the process of application for a business project funding, reports the daily 24 Chasa. However, his current financial situation was very bleak.
- » Bulgarian Linked to Gang Boss Murder in Amsterdam Shot at Home
- » 70 Illegal Immigrants Arrested on Bulgarian Border
- » Two Policemen Arrested in Sofia for Brutal Beating
- » Bulgarian Sentenced to 11 Y Jail in Romania for Espionage
- » Syrian Attacker of Bulgarian Shopkeeper Charged
- » Bulgarians among Top Complainants with Strasbourg Court