Bulgaria Expects No Gas Price Hike by End-2013
The prices of steam heating, heated water and gas stable until the end of 2013, according to the country’s energy watchdog.
At a sitting of the State Energy and Water Regulatory Commission on Tuesday, officials discussed utilities prices, trying to evade a possible increase by the end of the year but they will come out with a final decision on September 27, Bulgarian National Radio (BNR) reported.
“The prices won´t change if prices of alternative energy sources and the euro currency exchange rate remain the same” said Dimityr Gorov, the director of Bulgarian Energy company Bulgargaz.
The modified prices will be applied on October 1.
- » Bulgaria PM: Current Govt Not to Blame for South Stream Issues
- » Bulgarian Socialists Breaking Belene NPP Promise, Says Ex-IM
- » Bulgarian MPs Mull Tax on All Types of Electricity Producers
- » Gazprom Surprised, Disappointed at EC Stance on South Stream
- » Romanians Threaten to Set Houses Ablaze in Protest against Chevron Fracking
- » Bulgaria Urges Active Dialogue between EC, Russia on South Stream