EC Vice President Tajani to Visit Bulgaria on Tuesday
European Commission Vice President Antonio Tajani will pay an official visit to Bulgaria on Tuesday, according to the European Commmission’s Representation in Sofia.
Tajani will take part in a forum dedicated to the European perspectives ahead of the economy and the construction business in the context of the 2014-2020 program period.
The forum will take place in Sofia’s Sheraton Hotel Balkan starting 1:30 pm EET.
While in Bulgaria, Tajani will meet with Bulgarian Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski and Vice President Margarita Popova.
- » Bulgaria to Inspect EU Funded Environmental Projects from 2010 - 2013
- » EU Welcomes Ukraine's 'Deep European Aspirations'
- » Bulgarian Refugee Agency Head: Poor Conditions Helped Us Get More Aid
- » UK Carries On Crusade against Bulgarians, Romanians, Wants New EU Rules
- » Marginal Bulgarian Party Eager to Table Berlusconi MEP Bid
- » Dutch Open Labor Market for Bulgarians, Romanians