Sand Figures Fest Launched in Sofia Park
Dozens of sand sculptures will adorn the entry to Bulgarian capital Sofia’s popular Southern Park, evoking feelings of sea and all the good that the summer season has to offer.
The Sand Sculptures Festival, taking place in Sofia will allow Bulgarian sculptures to teach children each Saturday how to make sand figures and discover their creativity and talent.
„The festival will continue as long as possible but it all depends on the weather”, Plamen Zarkov, the organizaer of the event, has told the Focus news agency.
The festival was launched in Sofia's Southern Park on Friday, according to local media.
A similar festival is taking place in the summer in Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Burgas.attracting thousands of Bulgarian and foreign tourists spending their vacation on Bulgaria's southern coast.
- » Bulgaria's History Museum with Free Admission for Christmas
- » US Foundation Launches 9th Sofia Student Film Fest
- » Legendary Aerosmith to Rock Sofia in May
- » Top Bulgarian Landmark Honors Patron Saint
- » After Bulgaria, Serbia Out of Eurovision Too, Portugal Back
- » Cash-Stripped Bulgaria Gives Up Eurovision Contest