Bulgaria’s Pulev May Tie Knot in 2014
Bulgaria’s top professional boxer Kubrat Pulev has hinted at a possible marriage with pop-folk star Andrea.
The celebrity couple have been together for 7 years.
In an interview for lifestyle magazine “Blyasuk”, The Cobra (as Pulev is nicknamed) said he is more than satisfied with his professional career and thinks it is time to put more focus on his personal life.
The predictions are that Pulev and Andrea may tie the knot in 2014, after Kubrat’s long-expected title match against Ukranian heavyweight champion Wladimir Klichko.
The Bulgarian boxer made it to the IBF world heavyweight final after beating American Tony Thompson in August, claiming the biggest victory of his career.
- » ABBA Consider Live Reunion - Agnetha Faltskog
- » Sharapova Tweets Joy of Bulgarian Dimitrov's Title
- » Sharapova’s Agent Denies Pregnancy Rumours, Slams Media
- » Sharapova's Rumoured Pregnancy Makes Headlines in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Fitness Icon Wins World Title in Competition
- » Miss Bulgaria 2013: Miss Georgia Great Friend, to Visit Me Soon