Woman Shot Dead in Bulgaria’s Burgas
A woman reportedly aged between 60 and 70 was shot dead early on Monday in Bulgaria’s Black Sea city of Burgas.
The victim was killed in front of a grocery store at the Pop Gruyu Street in downtown Burgas.
Witnesses heard three gunshots at approximately 8 am local time, according to the BGNES news agency.
A young man was allegedly seen fleeing the crime scene.
Police are investigating the murder.
- » Crime, Tax Fraud Drained USD 2.5 B from Bulgaria in 2002-2011
- » Bulgarian Town Hall Raided by Police
- » Bulgarian Disco Club Double Murderer Could be Hiding in UK
- » Bulgarian Foreign Ministry Computers Hacked by China - Report
- » Sofia Court to Review 'Cocaine King' Extradition to Romania
- » Czech Police Hit on Bulgarian Mobsters - Report