Bulgarian Communist Movement Interrogated over Masked Monument in Plovdiv
Bulgarian police have interrogated activists of the Bulgarian Communist movement “Che Guevara” regarding the “makeover’ of the monument of the Soviet Army in the city of Plovdiv
The activists have been also questioned about the theft of the German flag from the German Consulate in the city.
The Soviet Army monument in Plovdiv emerged decorated with a black mask and a huge red mantle on Saturday morning while at the same time the German flag of the German Consulate located on “Saborna” ttreet in the city appeared to have been stolen, turning the eyes to the Union of Communists “Che Gevarra”, reported BGNES.
A number of alpinists needed several hours to clear the monument’s “decoration”.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Ministry Computers Hacked by China - Report
- » Sofia Court to Review 'Cocaine King' Extradition to Romania
- » Czech Police Hit on Bulgarian Mobsters - Report
- » Bulgarian Linked to Gang Boss Murder in Amsterdam Shot at Home
- » 70 Illegal Immigrants Arrested on Bulgarian Border
- » Two Policemen Arrested in Sofia for Brutal Beating