Sofia Gay Pride Sends Message of Love to Russia
The 6th annual LGBT parade Sofia Pride took place on the central streets of the Bulgarian capital Saturday.
This year, the rally was led by a truck carrying a sign reading "To Russia with Love."
The gay pride was announced to include a protest against recently adopted legislation in Russia which incriminates "gay propaganda."
Saturday Sofia Pride participants also commemorated the 2008 death of a Bulgarian youngster who was killed in an anti-gay hate attack in Sofia.
This year's LGBT rally in Sofia however saw dwindling numbers, with only about 200 people joining it.
- » Father of Bulgarian Teenage Protester Faces Questioning
- » Bulgaria's Ex Royal Palace Remains State Property
- » Majority of Bulgarians Support Full Smoking Ban
- » Bulgaria's Fishermen, Bankers Honor St Nikolas
- » Heavy North European Storm Claims First Victims
- » Eight Protesters Detained in Bulgaria’s Capital Sofia
They are everywhere like cucarachas-in the Parliament, on the street in the Church. The hall world is screwed up and is going down. I don't like communists! In this case God bless Putin,he did one think right! All LGBT go to hell and let the Woman and Man love the Children.
"This year's LGBT rally in Sofia however saw dwindling numbers, with only about 200 people joining it."
Perhaps they were carrying the LGBT "jihad" to Moscow?