2 Bulgarians Injured in Home LPG Explosion
Two Bulgarian seniors have been lightly injured after an LPG bottle at their home in capital Sofia exploded.
The two, a woman aged 80 and her son aged 60, residing in the southern Strelbishte district, have been hospitalized with minor burns at the Pirogov emergency hospital.
The woman has been released from the hospital, while the man has been temporarily hospitalized, his life out of danger.
- » Attack on Bulgaria's Dogan Makes AFP Pics of Year
- » Bulgaria on Alert for Strong Winds, Snow
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Church Honors St Anna
- » Bulgarian Composer Dobrinka Tabakova Nominated for Grammy Awards 2014
- » Only 20% of Bulgarian Roma Have Jobs – Study
- » 62% of Bulgarians against Accepting More Refugees – Poll