New Dutch Ambassador to Bulgaria
H.E. Tom van Oorschot is the new Ambassador of The Netherlands to Bulgaria.
The diplomat handed Friday his credentials to Bulgarian President, Rosen Plevneliev, the Embassy reported.
According to the official site of the Dutch Embassy in Sofia, Tom van Oorschot was born in 1955 in The Hague and graduated Civil and International Law at the University of Leiden.
He has been working for the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs since 1982 taking various positions. Since 2000, Tom van Oorschot has been consecutively Deputy Ambassador of The Netherlands to Hungary and Turkey, and from 2009 till 2013 – Director for Legal Affairs at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- » David Clark: Bulgaria in Danger of Blowing Its Big Moment
- » President: Signing of EU-Mercosur Agreement to Have Great Benefits for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Nomination for UN Secretary-General to be Announced by End of March
- » Bulgarian PM Meets UN Secretary-General, US State Secretary in London
- » President Plevneliev Meets Bulgarian Community on Argentina Visit
- » Bulgaria to Provide EUR 150 000 in Refugee Aid