Several Killed in Ottawa Bus-Train Crash
At least five people were killed when a passenger train collided with a bus in Ottawa, officials have said.
The crash in Canada's capital city between a double-decker bus and a Via Rail train occurred about 08:48 local time.
CBC News reports all of Ottawa's emergency responders are heading toward the scene.
All the dead and injured were on the bus, authorities said.
- » Thai PM Shinawatra Dissolves Parliament
- » Putin Shuts Down RIA Novosti, Sets Up Russia Today
- » Ukraine PM: Attack on Lenin Equals Taliban's Destruction of Buddhas
- » Attack on Lenin Statue Heightens Tensions in Kiev
- » Protesters in Kiev Topple Lenin Monument
- » Ukraine's Security Service to Investigate Attempts at Coup'd Etat