Serbian President Arrives on 2-Day Visit to Bulgaria
Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic will pay a two-day visit to Bulgaria starting Wednesday, according to Nikolic's press office.
During his stay in Bulgaria, he will meet with his Bulgarian counterpart Rosen Plevneliev and other senior public officials.
Nikolic will take part in a business forum organized by the Bulgarian-Serbian Chamber of Commerce, which will bring together business representatives from both countries and will feature discussions on ways to stimulate bilateral commercial ties and the issues related to the European integration of the countries forming the Western Balkans.
This will be Nikolic's first official visit to Bulgaria. Visits to the Bulgarian History Museum and the ancient cathedral St Nedelya in Sofia have been scheduled.
Nikolic was elected President of Serbia in May 2012
- » Deputy Foreign Min Represents Bulgaria at Mandela Memorial Service
- » Bulgaria Says Hoping to See Ukraine Closer to EU
- » Bulgarian President: Never Has the World Been So United in Mourning
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: Mandela Left Mark on Humanity
- » Bulgaria Reiterates Support for Kosovo's EU Entry Bid
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Boost Parliamentary Cooperation over Schengen