Total Hourly Labor Costs in Bulgaria Up 3.4% Y/Y in Q2, 2013
Total hourly labor costs in Bulgaria increased by 3.4% on the year in the second quarter of 2013, according to preliminary data of the National Statistical Institute (NSI).
The total hourly labor costs grew by 3.8% in industry and by 1.8% in services.
In the sphere of construction, total hourly labor costs rose by 4.9%.
The highest annual increases in total labor costs were registered in the spheres of education (9.3%), hospitality (9.1%) and public administration (8%).
The biggest decreases in total labor costs were registered in the spheres of arts, entertainment and recreation (10%) and real estate activities (5.6%).
In the structure of total labor costs, costs of wages and salaries per hour worked grew by 3.2% on the year, while other (non-wage) costs rose by 4.7%.
- » Ordinance to Curb Construction Public Procurement Appeals in Bulgaria
- » Gazprom Surprised, Disappointed at EC Stance on South Stream
- » Bulgarian Court to Review IP Theft Complaint of French Alstom
- » Parliamentary Control Canceled over Bulgaria's Budget 2014
- » Bulgaria's Parliament Ups Security Agency Budget to BGN 112 M
- » Bulgaria Opposes Establishment of Single EU Telecom Market