Bulgarian Man Sets Himself Ablaze after Family Quarrel
A 45-year old man has sustained life-threatening injuries after setting himself on fire on Tuesday following a family disturbance in a Bulgarian village in the region of the town of Pleven, medical officials say.
The man, who suffered severe burnings of up to 80 %, was accommodated in Sofia’s Pirogov hospital.
The man is now supervised by the medical officials who are trying to save his life.
- » 2013 First Group of Bulgarian Researches Sets Off for Antarctica
- » Bulgarian Statesmen Honor Hanukkah
- » Bulgarian Students with Higher Academic Scores Since 2009
- » UNHCR: Bulgaria Needs to Do More for Refugees
- » Europe to Tackle Inequality with Minimum Income Policy
- » Bulgarian Protesters Join Ukrainans in Fight against 'Bloodthirsty Monster'