Paris Hilton Joins Bulgaria's VIP Brother
American socialite and celebrity, Paris Hilton, has entered the 2013 edition of VIP Brother, the Bulgarian version of Celebrity Big Brother.
A day after the official launch of the reality format, host Niki Kanchev welcomed Paris into the show.
He held a brief conversation with Paris about the sales of her fashion lines around the world, the possibility to open a store in Bulgaria and her experience as a DJ in Ibiza this summer.
“I will be staying in Sofia for several days,” Paris Hilton told reporters upon arriving in the Bulgarian capital on Monday.
“It is my first time in Bulgaria and I am very excited to be here,” she said, as cited by BGNES.
Hilton, who arrived in Sofia with her boyfriend, Spanish model River Viiperi, said the first single of her new album is expected to be released on October 1.
Paris Hilton is an American heiress, socialite, television personality, businesswoman, fashion designer, model, actress, producer, author and singer. She is the great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, the founder of Hilton Hotels and often makes headlines for her hard-partying lifestyle and rumored short-lived relationships with male celebrities.
- » Donatella Versace Signals End to Use of Real Fur at Fashion Label
- » Nina Dobrev To Topline CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Fam’ In ‘Vampire Diaries’ Star’s TV Return
- » President Radev Demonstrated Good Physical Shape
- » Amazon Boss Jeff Bezos Becomes First Centi-Billionaire
- » Shaggy Arrives with Sting in Plovdiv in June
- » Facebook Ends Six-Country Test that Split News Feed in Two