Serbian President to Visit Bulgaria Sept 18-19
Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic will pay a two-day visit to Bulgaria starting Wednesday, according to Nikolic's press office.
During his stay in Bulgaria, he will meet with President Rosen Plevneliev and other senior public officials.
Nikolic will take part in a business forum organized by the Bulgarian-Serbian Chamber of Commerce, which will bring together business representatives from both countries and will feature discussions on ways to stimulate bilateral commercial ties.
The upcoming visit will be Nikolic's first official visist to Bulgaria.
He was elected President of Serbia in May 2012, when he beat incumbent Boris Tadic.
- » Deputy Foreign Min Represents Bulgaria at Mandela Memorial Service
- » Bulgaria Says Hoping to See Ukraine Closer to EU
- » Bulgarian President: Never Has the World Been So United in Mourning
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: Mandela Left Mark on Humanity
- » Bulgaria Reiterates Support for Kosovo's EU Entry Bid
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Boost Parliamentary Cooperation over Schengen