Hotel Stays in Bulgaria Get Cheaper in September
The price of a night at a hotel in Bulgaria has dropped in September both in respect to August and September 2012.
However, prices for the month have risen for hotels in larger cities, according to an analysis by booking website trivago.bg, reports Dnevnik.
This increase is however more than compensated by a drop in prices at seaside and mountain resorts.
For September 2013, medium prices are with 17% lower than those for August and with 8% lower than those for September 2012.
The most expensive hotel stays are in northern Black Sea resort Albena (BGN 147), followed by capital Sofia (BGN 123).
The sharpest falls are in seaside resorts Nessebar (32% down), Golden Sands (-31%) and Sunny Beach (-29%).
The sharpest increases are in the cities of Veliko Tarnovo (8% up) and Plovdiv (+7%).
- » Summer, Sea ... 44 Beaches - Accessible to People with Disabilities
- » Peika.bg donates books in the campaign "READ and EXPLORE Bulgaria"
- » Passengers at Sofia Airport Increased by 7.6%
- » Bulgaria Expects a Good Summer Season
- » No Cruise Ship to Visit Varna or Burgas this Summer
- » Construction Work on Bulgarian Summer Resorts will be Stopped from Tuesday