Taliban Assume Responsibility for Bombing US Consulate in Herat
The Friday bombing of the US consulate in Herat, Afghanistan, was carried out by the Taliban, according to an announcement on their part.
The attack claimed the lives of three people at the consulate - two security officers and one local citizens - as well as the lives of two attackers.
According to the Taliban, "several US citizens" have perished in the attack.
According to the US embassy in Kabul, no foreign citizens were injured in the attack.
- » Medvedev Calls for 'Stability' in Ukraine
- » Yanukovych's Aides Head for Brussels, Moscow
- » Protesters Block Ukraine President's Office in New Rally
- » Army Won't Be Deployed against Kiev Protesters - Ukraine Defense
- » Ukraine PM to Reshuffle Cabinet in Response to Police Brutality
- » Ukrainian Govt Survives No-Confidence Vote
This constant violent pressure obviously is not enough to clean the minds of the brainwashed American population…
The Saudis organized the attack on 11 of September. But America did not attack the Saudis but instead their enemy the secular state of Iraq.. Strange.
Next they made the hopeless attack on Afghanistan coming a step closer but still without real strategic purpose. And finally the Americans were furnished with Muslim president.
But above all they use they strength to help the Saudi royal billionaires to impose their version of statesmanship on the entire Muslim and especially the Arab world.
I don think it is good for America but obviously anything can be sold to the American populous.