Sharapova Denies Rumoured Engagement to Bulgarian Dimitrov
Prominent Russian player Maria Sharapova has denied media reports that she has taken her relationship with Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov to the next level and have gotten engaged.
Speaking on the hugely popular Larry King show, Sharapova answered a number of social media questions, including ones about her personal life. When asked whether she is engaged, she firmly denied.
International media wrote over the weekend that Sharapova has been spotted displaying a new sparkler on her engagement finger as she attended the Phillip Lim for Target fashion designer show and published a picture of the ring.
Before dating Dimitrov, Sharapova was engaged to Slovenian basketball player Sasha Vujacic.
She was also spotted then wearing an engagement ring and soon after that the two announced wedding plans. The ring's price ticket was USD 250 000, but the engagement was called off one year ago.
- » ABBA Consider Live Reunion - Agnetha Faltskog
- » Sharapova Tweets Joy of Bulgarian Dimitrov's Title
- » Sharapova’s Agent Denies Pregnancy Rumours, Slams Media
- » Sharapova's Rumoured Pregnancy Makes Headlines in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Fitness Icon Wins World Title in Competition
- » Miss Bulgaria 2013: Miss Georgia Great Friend, to Visit Me Soon