Sofia to Host Business Briefing on Digital TV Distribution in Bulgaria
Digital TV distribution in Bulgaria will be the theme of a business meeting in Sofia next month, featuring presentations and a panel discussion from leading TV industry executives.
The event is the latest in our Business Briefing series, organized by Broadband TV News, in association with Telenor Satellite Broadcasting.
The broadcast industry in Bulgaria has changed beyond all recognition in the last few years and is now one of the most dynamic in the Balkan region, according to the organizers.
The Sofia Business Briefing will be held at the Hilton Hotel between 4-6pm on Tuesday, October 1. It is a free-to-attend event.
The list of speakers include Leiv Svenning, Head of CEE, Telenor Satellite Broadcasting, Didier Stoessel, Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors, Chief Executive Officer, Nova Broadcasting Group, Neven Dilkov, Managing Director, Neterra, Vassil Shtonov, Strategy Officer, Blizoo Media & Broadband, Dimitar Radev, President, Bulgarian Association of Cable Communication Operators (BACCO).
- » Nearly 1000 Firms in Bulgaria Delayed Salaries in 2013
- » Bulgarian MPs Mull Tax on All Types of Electricity Producers
- » Construction of Zinc Plant in Bulgaria's Kardzhali to Start in 2014
- » Bulgaria Mulls Setting Up Agency to Restrict Land Use by Foreigners
- » Ski Resorts Most Popular New Year's Destination for Bulgarians
- » Ordinance to Curb Construction Public Procurement Appeals in Bulgaria