China Construction Wants to Build in Bulgaria - Vice-PM
Leading Chinese company China Construction has expressed strong interests in investing in Bulgaria, said Bulgarian Deputy-PM Daniela Bobeva.
Bobeva is on an official cabinet delegation to China led by PM Plamen Oresharski, which is taking part in the Annual Meeting of the New Champions, aka The Summer Davos.
"China Construction have investments throughout the globe, but Europe is not part of this map," said Bobeva.
"The company views many of regulatory conditions in Europe as restrictive, almost forbidding for Chinese construction companies," added she.
Bobeva was nevertheless resolute that any investment in Bulgaria will take place only under rules valid for all investors.
At the same time, she stressed that Bulgaria can be an efficient entry door to the EU, given its low tax rates and regulatory stimuli for investors.
- » Bulgaria's Producer Price Index Down 3.9% in Oct 2013 Y/Y
- » Industrial Investments in Bulgaria Up 7.2% in 2013 Y/Y
- » Bulgarian State Weapons Co CEO to Be Fired Due to Poor Results
- » Dundee Precious Delays Part of Pyrite Treatment Project in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Producer Prices Decline on Annual Basis
- » ABB Opens New Bulgaria Website