Bulgarian MPs to Raise Funds for Syrian Refugees
Bulgarian MP Smiliana Nitova has launched a campaign for raising donations to aid the Syrian refugees coming to the country.
Nitova, an MP from the ruling Bulgarian Socialist party BSP, personally donated money for a Syrian woman giving birth at a hospital in her native town of Haskovo in southern Bulgaria.
The Bulgarian MP intends to motivate the rest of her colleagues in the Bulgarian Parliament to join her campaign and start making personal donations for the Syrian refugees in the country.
The 23-year old Syrian woman gave birth to her third child at a Bulgarian hospital in the southern town of Haskovo last week.
- » Bulgarian Parliament to Discuss Smoking Ban Amendments
- » Bulgaria's GERB Suffers 2nd 'Renegade' Loss
- » Bulgaria to Lift Bank Secrect in Conflict of Interest Cases
- » Bulgarian PM Predicts Economic Growth in 2014
- » Bulgarian MPs OK Party Subsidy Cut by BGN 1
- » Ex MP of Bulgaria's GERB Vows Independence, Not to Join Socialists