Bulgaria's Ex PM Chooses Career over Marriage, Eyes Comeback
Bulgaria’s former Prime Minister Boyko Borisov (2009-2013) has told reporters that he does not intend to get married yet, as he is determined to return to power instead.
While in office, Borisov said that he would take care of his personal life once his term in power was over. But several months later, the center-right politician still prioritizes career over love life:
“I will become Prime Minister again, so (marriage) will come after that,” he said upon aked whether he would marry now that he is in opposition.
Borisov also told reporters that he would continue playing for second-tier football team Vitosha Bistritsa in his spare time.
The former Prime Minister revealed that he has “sent a request to the United States” to have his Facebook profile. His Facebook page became inaccessible last week after it was allegedly reported by political opponents.
Commenting on the first 100 days of the current Socialist-led government, Borisov said nothing positive has been achieved, adding that he would give an F-grade to all ministers.
- » Bulgaria to Lift Bank Secrect in Conflict of Interest Cases
- » Bulgarian PM Predicts Economic Growth in 2014
- » Bulgarian MPs OK Party Subsidy Cut by BGN 1
- » Ex MP of Bulgaria's GERB Vows Independence, Not to Join Socialists
- » Socialist MP: Bulgaria's Parliament Won't Complete 4-Year Term
- » 50 Sign Founding Declaration of New Bulgarian 'Pomak' Party