Russian Boy Injured on Bulgarian Beach Leaves Hospital
The 12-year-old Russian boy, who was seriously injured in an accident on a Bulgarian Black Sea beach earlier in August, has been released from hospital.
Oleg Nikolaevich went into a coma after being sunk in a 4-meter-deep air hole in the sand on the beach of Bulgarian town of Primorsko on August 14.
The accident occurred as Oleg Nikolaevich's friends, all of them having their holidays on a child camp in the International Youth Center of Primorsko, decided to bury him in the sand, just for fun.
His body however happened to be above a 4-meter-deep air hole in the sand, which sunk him in.
The young boy is expected to go through rehabilitation and recover completely.
- » Bulgarian University People Protest by Building 'Book Wall'
- » Russian Businessmen to Turn Sofia Mall into Orthodox Christianity Museum - Report
- » Ennio Morricone to Delight Sofia Audience
- » Attack on Bulgaria's Dogan Makes AFP Pics of Year
- » Bulgaria on Alert for Strong Winds, Snow
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Church Honors St Anna